The Tag Game
i was tagged by piratejazzy
Rule #1: Always post the rules.
Rule #2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, then write 11 new ones
Rule #3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post
1.) What is your favorite game
2.) Who was the biggest influence in your life?
I don’t even know, to be honest. My parents let me do whatever so long as I’m not mooching off of them. My sister tries to shape me, but she fails at it. I guess my teachers had a lot of impact on me.
3.) Favorite book series?
Oh, gosh… I want so badly to say A Song of Ice and Fire, but that’s not it. It’s The Carrie Diaries.
4.) Favorite movie series?
Series, eh? Well, I haven’t much choice aside from The Lord of the Rings, even if I dislike The Two Towers. Because really, there’s no other completed movie series that I truly love.
5.) Bands you want to see in concert?
I’ve already seen Lights, but I’d see her again. Also Tycho, Wild Nothing, and Lorde.
6.) If money was no issue, where would you travel?
Is “everywhere” an option? If not, Ireland.
7.) Book you would like to see be a movie?
I know it’s already been made into a movie, but Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell. It needs a remake. If that doesn’t count, the Wicked Lovely series by Melissa Marr (which is already going to be made into a movie so my wish has been granted!)
8.) Book that should have stayed as a book
From what I hear, The Giver by Lois Lowry. From what I’ve experienced… Oh gosh, there are so many. The Great Gatsby, because they concentrated too much on the visuals and not on the meaning; Twlight, because it’s just… augh; and The Best Exotic Marigold Hotel, because while the movie was incredible, they changed so much of it that I scarcely recognized the characters when I read the book — and liked the book a lot more.
9.) What kind of car would you want to drive?
A dragon. Serious answer: a Kia Soul.
10.) Fondest memory
Being on my swing set when I was younger, listening to music.
11.) Dog or cat?
If I weren’t allergic, I’d say cats. But Strider would kill me in my sleep. Dogs are a lot more playful, anyway.
I’m not going to tag anyone because I feel as if I’m bugging people, even though these questions were the highlight of my day. If you see this and you want to do it, then by all means, do it! Just make sure to tag me so I can read your answers ;D
- Think of one regret: is it something you did do, or something you didn’t do and wish you had?
- How long does it take until you give up on something (if ever)?
- Talk to me about your current interest/obsession.
- If money, travel, and education weren’t an issue, what job would you take?
- What are the top 5 most played songs on your iTunes (and, if lacking iTunes, what are your top 5 favourite songs)?
- Link me the funniest YouTube video you’ve ever watched.
- If you had the chance to rule the world, would you do it?
- You’re lost in the woods with your favourite celebrity crush. You’re both wearing tank tops, cargo shorts, socks, undies, and sneakers. You find a plush, soft blanket in a nearby hollow. The sun is going down. They’ve got a fire going, but it’s low. Do you a) bring the blanket over and share it, or b) throw the blanket away and risk the cold temperatures in order to strip down and cuddle naked with them? (Because lord knows, I’d choose the latter. If I’m going to die, I’m going to die happy as fuck.)
- What’s the strangest lyric or song you’ve ever heard?
- If you had the chance to move into your dream home and live your dream life, no questions asked, but you have to leave your family and friends behind, would you do it?
- Describe to me the last time you felt truly content.